Have you / are you about to experience a major life event?
From the exciting joys of life, to the tragic and unfair, let us be your comfort, your companion, and your friend through whatever life brings your way.
Click any of the links* below to learn a little more about what the Jewish tradition has to offer regarding the more common lifecycles events we all experience.
- Having A Baby: Cicumcision: (Brit Milah -"Bris")
- Having A Baby: Baby Naming (Simhat Bat / Brit Banot)
- Becoming a Young Man or Woman (B'nai Mitzvah)
- Getting Married (N'su'in)
- End of Life: Burials (K'vurat HaMeit)
*The above links will take you to the website MyJewishLearning.com which has no affiliation with Agudath Achim Synagogue.